Zambezi Rafting 20__ will begin in Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe on September __, 20__ and will last for 3 weeks.
Once in Vic Falls we'll run half-day rafting trips so that guides and guests can get acclimated with the Zambezi River. Guides interested in guiding any portion of the Zambezi whether in an oarframe, paddle boat or kayak will be required to participate in these one-day training trips.
After this short "get acquainted" period a 6-day expedition trip will begin at the base of Victoria Falls.
Our trip itinerary will also include:
- Boat Cruise on Upper Zambezi River
- Elephant Back Safari at an Elephant Rescue Reserve
- Visit to a Traditional Village and Elementary School
- African Art & Curio shopping trips
- 1-night safari trip to Chobe Nat'l Park in Botswana
- 3-night safari trip in Hwange National Park
- One day Community Service Project
Zambezi Land Package Only -- $4,200!!!
Balance Deadline: June 1, 2013